Exhibition installation view (click on the works to enlarge)
exhibitions > past
November 6 - December 15, 2010
Exhibition extended to January 15th, 2011
Recent Media Reviews >>
• 《Life Magazine》生活 01/2011 [CN - PDF]
• 《That’s Shanghai》 01/2011 [EN - PDF]
• 《Nadav Kander Interview on the BBC》 15/12/2010 [EN - Link]
• 《Bund Magazine》外滩画报 12/2010 [CN - PDF]
• 《Vasto Magazine》绅士杂志 12/2010 [CN - PDF]
• 《City Weekend》 11/2010 [EN - PDF]
• 《The Guardian》 10/2010 [EN - PDF]
• 《The Guardian Weekend》 9/2010 [EN - PDF]
• 《The Guardian》 9/2010 [EN - PDF]
• 《Portfolio Magazine》 5/2010 [EN - PDF]
• 《Outlook Magazine》新视线 11/2009 [CN - PDF]
Download Press Release >>
• Press Release [EN - PDF]
• 新闻稿 [CN - PDF]
See more Nadav Kander photography works.
m97 Gallery is pleased to present "YANGTZE, THE LONG RIVER", the latest project by world-renowned photographer Nadav Kander.
In 2006, drawn to the immense scale of China and its development, Nadav Kander embarked on the project of photographing the Yangtze River, whose banks and waterways provide home and livelihood for hundreds of millions of Chinese. Taken along the river from its source in remote western China to its mouth just off the shores of Shanghai, these photographs depict the human footprint of habitat and industry that can be seen along the shores of China’s longest river.